- Material: Ceramic
- Item Size:
- L 100cm x H 45cm, G9 Bulb*6
- L 120cm x H 45cm, G9 Bulb*6
- 100cm - 6.4kg
- 120cm - 7.4kg
TO ENSURE QUALITY SERVICE, PLEASE READ OUR DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION GUIDELINES:
- Free Delivery: Orders Php10,000 and above* (within Metro Manila only)
- Free Installation: Orders Php10,000 and above* (within Central Metro Manila only) Installation should be done on the same day of Delivery.
- Regular Installation Fee - Php 900.00/pc*
*Installations are applicable to lighting fixtures only.
ADDED NOTES ON DELIVERY & INSTALLATION:
- The customer shall be responsible to ensure that either he/she personally or a valid representative will receive the products and approve of its condition before the delivery team leaves. Damaged products should be pointed out to the delivery team upon delivery so a replacement may be scheduled.
- The customer should apply for all necessary gate passes, working and other permits needed for the delivery day.
- If the customer is not available to receive the delivery at the agreed day, new delivery will be scheduled with a corresponding delivery fee.
- Kindly check the condition of goods before signing receipt before the delivery team leaves as warranties are not indulged in our offers.
- For installation, the customer shall be responsible in ensuring that the ceiling are fit for installations. Gypsum boards without support are not fit for big fixture installation.
- For installation, the customer should determine beforehand where he/she wants to have the product installed.
- For un-assembled products, kindly check all parts before signing receipt documents to ensure parts are complete. Should any replacement be necessary, checked boxes may be delivered for replacement, unchecked boxes is subject for replacement in store.
- Installation works are to be completed upon delivery unless otherwise advised. Should you decide to have these services done at another date, a transportation fee may apply and the service will be subject to rescheduling.
- Replacement or completion of products picked up should be done in store for pick up also.
- In case the customer changed his mind, and wants to return the item delivered and not communicated to the store before the date of delivery, transportation fee should be charged to the customer.
1. Identify How Your Chandelier Should be Handled
2. Dismantle and Clean
- Carefully take the chandelier down.
- Lay out each individual piece on a blanket.
- Wash each piece with hot water and a little detergent.
- Rinse, dry, polish, and then put the chandelier back together again.
3. Dust Weekly
4. Hire a Professional
5. Regular Maintenance